Wednesday, April 15, 2015

7. C is for Chaos



I was of 2 minds wondering if I should post more from this series or interspersed with something more "dramatic" so that those of you looking for art work is not "bored to tears" and ripping your hair out ... but figured to post this one ... just this ... and maybe next week we will post something else, eh?

This is done from QZ7531 flight from Bali to Jakarta on 16th March 2015

Cheers!

BTW I have finished the entire small artbook with alphabets. Some are kinda sad but overall I am pleased because I have DISCIPLINE to actually finish something. Now for my sketches I have just started something else ... using roughs from sea life and transferring them to my artbook ... hope that works out well ... and I hope you are also enjoying my continuous updates on my attempt to be a painter as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment